Friday, June 3, 2011

Ask God to make you a blessing!

Wow I was really caught off guard when I got a FB message from a person who will remain unnamed. It left me totally uplifted with the Holy Spirit and a Testimony that your words can bless and curse. Your mouth is strong. And in this day of technology and social media, the words you type are too. It showed me that you have to choose wisely the words you use and use your mouth/hands to bless people. And when you bless them, praise God because that means He blessed you with the ability to be a blessing! After this convo I am truly Blessed and Highly Favored.

This convo has been edited for brevity and to protect the identity of the person I corresponded with.

Person: you are such a blessing to me.I'll live to thank God for sending you to my own world.wherever you are is never a barrier to the unending blessings you sent out to my life.You may not have known this but keep preaching the WORDS.It really work wonders!
Me: Me?
Person: God bless you forever!
Me: Amen. God bless you too
Person: never you stop saying the words of God to your friends on daily basis, that;s your calling
i key into the words you sent sometimes early January and am profoundly promoted today.
You had offered to assist me for a job then even without knowing me personally

Me: wow!
Person: but through that ur goodwill and prayers, God bless me with a job.
working now with ___ here in ___. 
Me: we thank God! wow! Keep His words in your heart. i will keep you in my prayers
Person: I will.That's my promise to Him.
Me: God will continue to bless you and your generations
Person: Amem
Me: and remember to be a blessing to others. i pray for him to make me a blessing to others in any way possible, so pray the same. i am sooooo happy for you

Person: i will by his good grace!
Me: wow. i dont know you but im filled with joy for you. we thakn God!
Amen
Person: Amen.say it again! There is power in your mouth...use it wisely. Bless and bless always. snatch people from devil kingdom to the Kingdom of God.Go for it...God will continue to lead you. in the mighty name of Jesus! Amen.

Me: Amen!
Well have a blessed day ____! dont be a stranger either and congrats on your job!!!!
Person: Never will be! Am a full blown , tested and confirm child of God.
Me: Halleluiah
Person: God have taken me through the wilderness to the promise land and this is the palce to be.No going back! In his presence, there is fullness of joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Miss Adelaja. I'm a student, an artist, a fashionista, an innovator, and entreprenuer. Watch me as I navigate through this thing called life on a mission to succeed. Who know where it will lead me? US, Naija, Europe, the Moon. Lets go there. I know you will enjoy the ride.