Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Boys on the Street Foundation

I  just came up with an idea... I'm dashing it to anyone who would like to take it and make it a reality... www.boysonthestreet.org. The Boys on the Street Foundation. It would ideally be for a male who wants to give back to young nigerian boys on the street (area boys), giving them food, resources, scholarships, educational aid, maybe even teaching them tech skills, mentoring, promoting converting their street smarts into entrepreneurial savvy.... wouldn't that be great?! Someone please pick this idea up and run with it... its free of charge. BTW it could be run and operated by a woman too. I just thought male to male mentorship was a great way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Miss Adelaja. I'm a student, an artist, a fashionista, an innovator, and entreprenuer. Watch me as I navigate through this thing called life on a mission to succeed. Who know where it will lead me? US, Naija, Europe, the Moon. Lets go there. I know you will enjoy the ride.