Friday, June 3, 2011

A day in the park

I love Philadelphia so much. I have lived in MANY MANY places and been to many cities but Philly really does it for me. Anyway I took a walk in the park and thought I would show you pictures from my little excursion. 
(fountain at Rittenhouse Park)
Rittenhouse Park is a cool place to go. There are restaurants and shops all around the park area. The park itself is a cool place to just sit and relax with friends on one side and a starbucks coffee from the barnes and nobles on the corner in hand. 

(local african drum  musician playing for children in the park)
You usually find performers giving free shows in the park: singing, dancing, capoera, and more. You usually see bistanders in the park adding crowd participation.

(my new best friend... for the day)
You also see trendy city dwellers romping around in the park with their best pooch pals. 

Ritten House park

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Miss Adelaja. I'm a student, an artist, a fashionista, an innovator, and entreprenuer. Watch me as I navigate through this thing called life on a mission to succeed. Who know where it will lead me? US, Naija, Europe, the Moon. Lets go there. I know you will enjoy the ride.