Friday, June 3, 2011

My New Do!

So this is a late post. The picture is from about a month ago, but I took my hair out of my token weave and decided to go get it cut. It seriously needed a cut, because split ends were making it look like a seriously hot mess. Anyway I went to the salon and I sweat this woman has the magic touch. Usually, I go to the salon and it takes them forever to wash and dry my hair because it is long and natural. 




(These are old pics of my crazy hair. You rarely see my own hair nowadays because weaves have invaded my life)

This time, I think it took less than 30 mins to wash dry and press my hair. Miracle Workers! Trumpets blowing. Tada! This is the result. 30 minutes later my hair was 4 inches shorter. Check out the pics. Let me know if you like the cut/style. I may keep it like this for a while. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Miss Adelaja. I'm a student, an artist, a fashionista, an innovator, and entreprenuer. Watch me as I navigate through this thing called life on a mission to succeed. Who know where it will lead me? US, Naija, Europe, the Moon. Lets go there. I know you will enjoy the ride.