Friday, June 3, 2011

Weekly WTF: Whoaaaa Double Rainbow!!!!!

If you haven't seen this before it's bound to make you piss your pants laughing.... shoot, even if you HAVE seen this before, it's bound to make you piss your pants laughing all over again. People have time sha! Double Rainbow Ko, LSD Ni. I seriously couldn't breath after watching this.

Warning: We are not responsible for any health conditions aggrivated by watching this clip, if you have asthma, have your inhaler handy, if you have heart problems, watch with caution.



The guy posted this video in January, but it didnt go viral until When Jimmy Kimmel Tweeted the Video. lol

Here is the guy on the Jimmy Kimmel Show lol





The rainbow was so viral it reached autotunes status... lol





And here's what the Kiddies had to say about it... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Miss Adelaja. I'm a student, an artist, a fashionista, an innovator, and entreprenuer. Watch me as I navigate through this thing called life on a mission to succeed. Who know where it will lead me? US, Naija, Europe, the Moon. Lets go there. I know you will enjoy the ride.