Sunday, June 5, 2011

Brown Betty

My new favorite spot to just spoil myself and my diet is Brown Betty Boutique Cupcakes. I was shopping in the Liberty Place Mall in Philadelphia and saw this tiny little standing room only shop packed to the brim with people.


 I went over to see what all the commotion was about and saw these beautiful delectable little cupcakes. Some are made with poundcake and buttercream frosting, some with cake cake and real icing, some with fondant. They have some really creative mixtures with really cool names and some really flavorful rich tasting bites. They also have cookies and brownies and other to die for snacks. 




To top it off, I was sent jumping for joy when I found out this is a black owned Oprah certified (Shoot.. Oprah is a big deal) local shop in Philadelphia. All things I love to see. 
You can read more about their story here

And see pictures more cool pictures here 

And here is their information... stop by and say hi and BUY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Miss Adelaja. I'm a student, an artist, a fashionista, an innovator, and entreprenuer. Watch me as I navigate through this thing called life on a mission to succeed. Who know where it will lead me? US, Naija, Europe, the Moon. Lets go there. I know you will enjoy the ride.