Sunday, July 17, 2011

American Jewelry for an African Queen

I was at the Lansing Art Festival a while ago and saw these beautiful Jewelry sets. They are all made from materials found in Michigan quarries. The designer finds the stones herself, polishes them, and makes the pieces. I could really see myself wearing these pieces with native Nigerian outfits. Native jewelry for a native kinda lady. The problem is, one necklace is like 4 grand. Sorry, I can buy 3 round trip tickets to Nigeria with that money. But it's nice to look at. If you can afford it, here's the info.The designs are by Any Johnson Designs. Please do check out her website. 
Earth and Sky $3800 USD

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Miss Adelaja. I'm a student, an artist, a fashionista, an innovator, and entreprenuer. Watch me as I navigate through this thing called life on a mission to succeed. Who know where it will lead me? US, Naija, Europe, the Moon. Lets go there. I know you will enjoy the ride.