Sunday, July 17, 2011

My Winning for the Week

Ok I have two this week.... they aren't people, they are products.

VIBRAM
The first is the Vibram 5 toed shoe.... apparently that brand is WINNING cuz I see it everywhere. Granted I haven't yet seen it on anyone other than Oyimbo (White ppl) but none the less, I think it is a shoe for everyone and pretty cool looking. I plan to get my pair this week. I can't wait to rock them when I head to Naija this summer. Hehehe. I can see their reaction now. lol

I met a guy wearing these shoes when I went to get sushi and had to ask him about them. First of all, he let me know its pronounced (V-eye-brum) but I'm still gonna call it anyhow, I dont care. I asked him how they felt.
Him: "They feel really comfortable. Its like I'm walking barefoot. I haven't had them long but they are cool."
Me: Like you are walking barefoot... hmmmm. Do you feel every rock and grain of sand on the ground in those shoes? Has something ever pricked your foot?
Him: " Not at all. I feel like I'm walking with regular sneakers except more comfortable. Think Feet on a cloud" 
Me: Like a cloud?
Him: Yes
Me: Wow okay... I guess I better get a pair then.
Him: Yeah I got these from Playmakers on the way to Meridian Mall? (Thats for Michigan people)
Me: Okay cool... can I take a pic
Him: Sure *chuckle*


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Miss Adelaja. I'm a student, an artist, a fashionista, an innovator, and entreprenuer. Watch me as I navigate through this thing called life on a mission to succeed. Who know where it will lead me? US, Naija, Europe, the Moon. Lets go there. I know you will enjoy the ride.