Sunday, July 17, 2011

Beauty Starts From Within... 6 ways to keep your youthful look

1. Water: 
Yes we already know this. Water is important. 8 cups... but when they say 8 cups it sounds almost impossible. Does it sound better when they say only four 16 Fl Oz bottles?  Thats one in morning, one at  lunch, one before you leave work and one before bed. Now that's not so bad.
2.Vitamins! 
I take GNC's Women's 2-a-days plus Fish oil and Vitamin Shoppe Skin-Hair-Nails. They work wonders for me. You can also just take a prenatal vitamin. If you are of childbearing age, might as well to keep you eggs fortified hehe. Anyway back to that youthful look. Taking your vitamins at the same time each day, either morning, lunch, dinner, or bedtime helps your body regulate and know when its going to use these things. I take my SHN vitamins and fishoil before bed so my body can repair over night and the GNC vitamins in morning. 
3. Clean Colon: 
Yeah I went there... fix your plumbing. I take this thing called Yerba Primer daily to keep me regular. Takes out all those un wanted toxins and gunk stuck on my walls. 

4. Defeat the meat: 
I love me some steak. But i really feel heavy and sluggish when I eat meat. Also, I noticed my face looks dull too. I try to eat more salads, but spinach salads to avoid anemia. You can add raisins too. I do eat meat, but I try to limit myself. 

5. Workout: 
Sweat out those toxins. purge your pores. It helps. 

6. Caffeine Free: 
Caffeine in  your diet is so bad for your face. It dehydrates you and makes your face sooo dry and dull. Try to stay away from soda, coffee and black tea. If you like tea, try the herbal teas that are caffeine free like mint leaf or chamomile.

Those are my six ways to keep looking young from the inside. I must say though that two external thing that help are Black Opal face cream and Clean and Clear Caffeine Facewash. Caffeine is great from the outside, but bad from the inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Miss Adelaja. I'm a student, an artist, a fashionista, an innovator, and entreprenuer. Watch me as I navigate through this thing called life on a mission to succeed. Who know where it will lead me? US, Naija, Europe, the Moon. Lets go there. I know you will enjoy the ride.