Sunday, July 17, 2011

I love my country... Nigeria!

When I was younger, I would ride the school bus to school on the first day of school after a summer vacation in Nigeria and my friends would ask me all kinds of "kindergarden" questions about if we have lions, swing on trees, have paved roads, lived in huts. When I was really young, I hated it. I was the little know it all in school, and it really irked me that they were so "dumb" (in my eyes when i was small). I even hated Coming to America when I was young cuz I thought it a misrepresentation. lol. I just have to laugh at me at age 9 and 10.

Anyway as I got older I learned to play along, crack jokes back, and even initiate. And I have to say, I love Coming to America and Phat Girlz. lol

So to all my 4rd grad and 5th grade bus buddies who never stepped a day in their life out of Wilmington Delaware... Yes we have paved streets in Nigeria.... LOL


Here's a video of a road in Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria.



And if you can afford to hang, bring your effizie to Abuja... for the Non-Nigerians, effizie's like swag



Lets head back to the city I love... Lagos! Here are pictures of Lagos. And to be real, there is a good side too.. not just the bad. though there are alot of things that can be improved, you can also enjoy yourself with the good the bad and beautiful in Nigeria



And to my non Nigerian Friends!!!!!! Check this out! When you are ready, come join me on a trip to Nigeria. You wont regret it

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Miss Adelaja. I'm a student, an artist, a fashionista, an innovator, and entreprenuer. Watch me as I navigate through this thing called life on a mission to succeed. Who know where it will lead me? US, Naija, Europe, the Moon. Lets go there. I know you will enjoy the ride.